wtorek, 2 października 2012

Dolce & Gabbana, fw 2012/13.


As I am preparing assignment on fashion styling classes I wanted to share with you a part of it. One of my tasks is to select two collections for autumn / winter and show my favorite creations and a brief description of these collections. So the first one I chose is Dolce & Gabbana. I think I don't have to expalin you why. I hope so everyone is in love with those pieces of art.
  •  Inspiration of Sicilian baroque;
  •  The richness and splendor;
  •   Elegance, but the hint of mystery, unpredictability and originality;
  •  The combination of experimental typefaces, dense embroidery, richly decorated with gold applications clothes and a lot of lace;
  •   Expressive, rich jewelry, and distinctive symbols for painting eighteenth century;
  •   Return to a somewhat forgotten lace and fur capes, which perfectly fits the promoted for the autumn-winter trend;
  •   Flowers in the winter issue. It shows that you can wear them not only during the summer or spring.

Instagram
                        








And photos from the campaign:
 





1 komentarz:

  1. it's a stunning collection and the photos from the campaign are amazing! one of my faves for the season

    OdpowiedzUsuń