sobota, 23 listopada 2013

LEATHER ON LEATHER + PLAID SCARF.

Leather on leather? Too much? Nooo. I have big love for leather/ eco leather pieces. I like to wear them together and mix and match them in different ways. Usually it comes to jackets and trousers or leggins, but also boots, bags... Every woman should has in her wardrobe this pair of leather trousers or leggins. This time I tried to wear togehter leather jacket and eco leather leggins. Matched that with hudge bag and knee- high boots. Everything kept in black. For me this is perfect combination. I didn't want it to look too boring so I also wore palid scarf. Must have during this autumn and winter. Currently I'm trying to find it in different colours than red&black, but it's not that easy. I wore this outfit for shopping and then later at night when I went out with my boyfriend for a date. So it's seems like it's easy going set from day to night. 
Skóra plus skóra? Za dużo. Nieee. Pałam ogromną miłością do skórzanych ubrań, dodatków. Lubię je nosić razem i próbować miksować na różne sposoby. Zazwczyaj są to kurtki, spodnie tudzież legginsy, ale także torby i buty... Każda kobieta powinna mieć w swojej szafie skórzane spodnie albo legginsy. Tym razem spróbowałam ubrać razem skórzaną kurtkę z legginsami z eco skóry. Do tego ogromna torba i kozaki do kolan. Wszystko utrzymałam w czerni. Dla mnie to idealna kombinacja. Jednak nie chciałam, żeby było nudno, więc postanowiłam dołączyć szalik w kratę. Absolutny must- have tej jesieni i zimy. Aktualnie poszukuję go w innych kolorach niż czerwień i czerń, co wcale nie jest takie łatwe. Ten outfit spisuje się idealnie od rana do wieczora, miałam go na sobie popołudniu podczas zakupów, a później także wieczorem na spotkanie z chłopakiem. 
Instagram
                        



photos by P. <3

leggins, sweater- H&M | leather jacket, bag- Zara | boots- New Look | scarf- Primark.

3 komentarze:

  1. pieknie wygladasz, look strasznie mi pasuje - uwielbiam czern od stop do glow!:))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Hello dear, you have a great style, very feminine and chic! You look so lovely. I love the combo leather on leather with touch of popular in this season plaid.
    Would you like to follow each other? Will be glad if you visit my blog. Thank you
    www.impromp-two.blogspot.com

    OdpowiedzUsuń